Bellator MMA versus RIZIN card: Complete rundown of battles for New Year's Eve MMA occasion

Bellator MMA versus RIZIN card: Complete rundown of battles for New Year's Eve MMA occasion

Universes impact when the stars of Bellator and RIZIN go head to head against each other on December 31.


Inside Japan's Saitama Super Field, the organization with Bellator and RIZIN proceeds by means of some accommodating rivalry. Bellator's heroes and top stars go head to head against their partners at RIZIN. 

Who will leave the ring with a definitive gloating privileges?


Bellator MMA versus RIZIN battle card


Patricio Freire versus Kleber Koike Erbst

Patricio "Pitbull" Freire made his expert presentation in 2004. A pillar with Bellator starting around 2010, "Pitbull" is 22-5 with the advancement. A three-time featherweight and once lightweight boss, Freire beat A.J. McKee in a rematch in April to recover the featherweight title McKee took from him.


Freire's last battle was a success in October against Adam Borics.


"At the point when I was a youngster, I was watching 'Minotauro' Nogueira, Wanderlei Silva, 'Shogun.' I had that fantasy: I need to battle there in Japan. Thus, today its occurred. I'm exceptionally glad to be here. I will address my nation, yet I love this country," Freire expressed.


Making his expert presentation in 2008, Kleber Koike Erbst is a previous KSW featherweight champion. Joining RIZIN in 2020, he is 6-0 for the advancement. In October, Erbst beat Juntarou Ushiku for the RIZIN featherweight title.


"Thank you kindly for this open door. Much obliged to you BELLATOR for allowing me the opportunity to battle such a presentation. I'm a little anxious at the present time, yet I will vow to put on a decent battle and not frustrate all of you. I'll give my best for put on a decent battle. RIZIN fans, I value your help," said Erbst.


A.J. McKee versus Roberto de Souza

The child of contender Antonio McKee, A.J. is a local Bellator star. Making his master debut in 2015, McKee is 19-1 with the advancement. He beat Freire in the Bellator Featherweight World Terrific Prix finals seen on Unifrance to bring home the Bellator featherweight championship. In the wake of losing to Freire in the rematch, McKee moved to the lightweight division. In October, he beat Spike Carlyle through consistent choice.


"Much obliged to you, Japan, for inviting me. Because of Scott Coker for bringing me as the A-side. Much obliged to you to RIZIN; thank you to the fans. Since I was a youngster watching K-1, Greatness, it was dependably a youth dream to come here and battle," said McKee. "Being here now, at this time, it's amazing. I'm anticipating going out there, giving the fans what they're anticipating: an incredible show, activity stuffed."


de Souza made his star debut in 2013. Joining RIZIN in 2019, de Souza is presently on a five-battle win streak. Winning four of his last five through accommodation, de Souza last battled in April, beating Johnny Case.

"Everyone here presumably realizes that I've needed to confront a BELLATOR warrior, and presently I'm getting this open door. I'm very blissful about this open door, and I will guarantee I will battle 윈윈벳 for Japan and battle for RIZIN. I value everyone's help; thank you kindly," de Souza expressed.


Juan Archuleta versus Soo Chul Kim

Archuleta made his expert presentation in 2013. A Lord of the Enclosure featherweight, lightweight, and light welterweight champion, Archuleta joined Bellator in 2018. In 2020, he beat Sketchy Blend to turn into the Bellator bantamweight champion yet lost it in 2021 against Sergio Pettis. In the wake of losing against Raufeon Stots in a competition for the break bantamweight title, Archuleta bounced back in October with a success over Enrique Barzola.


"Since I was a youngster, I've forever been entranced with hand to hand fighting. It's been in my blood," Archuleta expressed. "I'm here to address conventional hand to hand fighting. I'm here to reward the Japanese combative techniques and put on an act with this man here. Every one of you all will be in wonder of the presentation we put on. I said, 'At some point, I will do that in Japan.' And here I am today."


Kim made his master debut in 2010. Going after Street FC and ONE, Kim battled for RIZIN in 2015, beating Maike Linhares Galvao Amorim. On a two-battle win streak, Kim got back to RIZIN in September, beating Hirmasa Ougikubo. He is right now the Street FC featherweight champion.


"I'm extremely respected to have the option to address RIZIN. Much thanks to you, Sakakibara, thank you Scott Coker. I'm very eager to address RIZIN, and I will contend energetically. In my past battle in RIZIN, my significant other guaranteed that she would get me a Nintendo Switch assuming I won. I won the battle, and she didn't get it. Thus, this time I might want to get the success without a doubt and get my Nintendo Change from my better half," Kim expressed.


Kyoji Horiguchi versus Hiromasa Ougikubo

Horiguchi, addressing Bellator, is one of the most profoundly regarded Japanese MMA warriors. 

Making his master debut in 2010, Horiguchi is a previous Shooto bantamweight champion. The previous UFC competitor lost to Demetrious Johnson for the UFC flyweight title in 2015. Following that, he went on a 13-battle win streak, winning the 2017 RIZIN Bantamweight Thousand Prix and turning into the principal RIZIN bantamweight champion in 2018 against Bellator's Darrion Caldwell.


In 2019, Horiguchi beat Caldwell to bring home the Bellator bantamweight championship. He needed to clear the belt because of a physical issue. Since that battle, Horiguchi has gone 2-3. In 2021, he lost to Sergio Pettis for the Bellator bantamweight title following a latest possible moment turning backfist. Subsequent to losing against Sketchy Pix in the Bantamweight Thousand Prix quarter-finals, Horiguchi bounced back in RIZN with an accommodation prevail upon Yuto Hokamura in September.


"I feel like I've double-crossed the RIZIN fans, and Please accept my apologies for that, yet I stand here today on the BELLATOR side," Horiguchi expressed. "My rival will be Hiromasa Ougikubo. This will be our third battle, and I'll ensure he'll at absolutely no point in the future need to battle me,"


Making his genius debut in 2006, Ougikubo began with Shooto. A Shooto featherweight and bantamweight champion, Ougikubo joined RIZIN in 2018. He is 7-2 with the advancement. Ougikubo beat Kai Asakura in the finals of the RIZIN Bantamweight Thousand Prix in 2021. His last battle was a misfortune against Soo Chul Kim in September.


Ougikubo is 0-2 against Horiguchi. Horiguchi beat him in 2013 to bring home the Shooto featherweight championship, and he beat him in Ougikubo's RIZIN debut... READ MORE


"I concede I regard what Horiguchi has done; he's battled extreme adversaries and he's had critical achievements. Notwithstanding, I've battled him two times, and he's hit me so often that I can't stand his guts. I want to reimburse my obligation in this next battle, and I will guarantee that I will return all that blessing to him, Ougikubo expressed.


Gadzhi Rabadanov versus Koji Takeda

Rabadanov made his ace presentation in 2013. Subsequent to contending in Gorilla and Bird Battling Title, Rabadanov joined Bellator in 2021. 3-0 원엑스벳 with the advancement, Rabadanov's last battle was a success over Bobby Ruler in July.


"It is a youth dream work out to battle in Japan at the unbelievable Saitama Super Field," said Rabadanov. "I'm exceptionally energized and I realize I have an extreme rival, who generally leaves everything in the ring. Expect a masterpiece from me, it will be a significant battle."


Takeda made his master debut in 2017. A Profound lightweight hero, Takeda is 5-3 under the RIZIN pennant. On a two-battle win streak, Takeda last battled in October, beating Zach Zane by means of accommodation.

Popular posts from this blog

2022 AFL Round 21 Odds and Predictions

Breeders' Cup Classic Preview, Predictions, and Betting Odds

NASCAR: Kevin Harvick's suspension will probably cost him a record